Small Talk of the Day n Recommended Website

This morning was eventful. I went to AMK area to distribute promotion flyers for STS.

On my way, I saw an elderly auntie walking a beige puppy. Personally, I like dogs
and struck a conversation with her about the puppy. I thought it was her dog until she told me
it was her grandson's. WOW! Looks like this country's senior citizens are always preoccupied with things to do.

I saw that the sky was overcast and I quickly went to the void deck to take shelter.

Thankful that I always carry an umbrella around and continued with the work.

Website to recommend for learning Science in engaging ways:

http://www.sln.org/

Tuition Assignments: Refer to 19th Aug blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Comprehension Tips

Explore A Child’s Learning Potential With Private Tuition