Tuition in the comfort of your home


When your child has not performed up to your expectations after enrolling in a tuition centre, it’s time to consider employing home tutors. Could it be the number of students per class is big that your child does not get the individual attention from the tutor? Maybe your child is reserved about clarifying what he does not understand in a class. 

Wouldn’t it be good if the tutor comes to your house? In a one-to-one tuition session, your child is more likely to focus better on the subject. Although the home tuition rate is higher than the centre’s, you will still save on transport costs n parking. There is no need to commute out of the house and your child can have tuition in the comfort of your home. 

Below is a testimonial from a secondary three student taking English under the tutelage of Ms Karen Chan:

“My tuition teacher is a very good tutor as she has a great sense of responsibility. She ensures her students understand by engaging them in deep questions. When I face a question that I don’t know, she will not hesitate to teach me patiently until I understand. At every lesson, she will know what to teach so that I can learn it in a fun and interesting way. She will plan her time well so that I can complete my work faster and also learn more. She has taught me for two years and my English has improved to a passing grade.”

Jiang Chenxi (Holy Innocent High School)

7th March 2020

For tuition enquiries, please call/text 8614-2737. Telegram 📬 https://t.me/tutorkaren






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Comprehension Tips

Explore A Child’s Learning Potential With Private Tuition